Home Tournaments Calendar Weather Merchandise Sponsors

Go Back   Spearboard.com - The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Boating Social Media Forum > United States Geographical Locations > California Spearfishing

California Spearfishing Talk here about spearfishing on California's Pacific Coast, and post those reports and photos!

Old 12-06-2013, 07:34 PM   #16
619spearo

Re: Baja trip Dec.12-15

john check out this boat

http://www.spearboard.com/showthread.php?t=168718
619spearo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2013, 03:40 PM   #17
spearthebigones
Daniel

Quote:
Originally Posted by surforfish View Post
Looks like some things changed, looking at the 26th-30th(any days there). If anyone is looking to go down/want to try and go down around those dates let me know.
I'm also down for a trip to Baja from the 26th-29th, I could possibly stretch the trip to the 30th as well (but I wouldn't know for sure until Christmas week). I'm thinking somewhere from the Bay of LA to Puertecitos. Of course it all depends on the wind forecasts. Too much wind and I'll just stick at home.

If anyone else is planning a baja trip and needs someone else to help with gas I can chip in my share. I'm a solid diver and pretty laid back. Been down to Baja multiple times in the past, although I've never gone spearfishing to any of the islands. Just a lot of muddy water shorediving.

Already sent surforfish a PM, but I thought I'd post this up too since I don't have a guaranteed trip setup yet.
Old 12-16-2013, 03:50 PM   #18
jujitsu4me

Quote:
Originally Posted by spearthebigones View Post
I'm also down for a trip to Baja from the 26th-29th, I could possibly stretch the trip to the 30th as well (but I wouldn't know for sure until Christmas week). I'm thinking somewhere from the Bay of LA to Puertecitos. Of course it all depends on the wind forecasts. Too much wind and I'll just stick at home.

If anyone else is planning a baja trip and needs someone else to help with gas I can chip in my share. I'm a solid diver and pretty laid back. Been down to Baja multiple times in the past, although I've never gone spearfishing to any of the islands. Just a lot of muddy water shorediving.

Already sent surforfish a PM, but I thought I'd post this up too since I don't have a guaranteed trip setup yet.
Danial, Im free around that time until the 29th, if you need a gas $ giver.
jujitsu4me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2013, 09:53 PM   #19
Pither
I Pith

Hey guys, my buddy's trying to find a ride down south to ride his mukluk fat tire bike down the Salsipuedes canyon to the mouth of the canyon, then pack raft back to BoLA.
He can split gas and is only looking for a one-way ride down -planning on taking the bus back.
I'll be dropping him off at the bus stop in TJ if he can't find another option down to the jump-off point.

Check out his trip plan on Bajanomad:

http://forums.bajanomad.com/viewthread.php?tid=70746
Luck can be replaced with time in water for same results.

Old 12-16-2013, 10:08 PM   #20
kelpbass91

Quote:
Originally Posted by spearthebigones View Post

My trip that was supposed to leave the 26th fell through, still want to go down there though. Never been on a spear trip to Baja, been down there camping. Would be down to chip in for gas/ panga and have camping equipment. I'll send you guys a pm.
kelpbass91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2013, 10:13 PM   #21
kelpbass91

anyone here have a good weather resource for the gulf side? I can only find 3 day forecasts.
kelpbass91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2013, 08:43 PM   #22
TBD
Speargun Fungineer

Anybody make any solid plans? You can always try contacting Robert from Dive Mulege about the weather.
TBD is offline   Reply With Quote