Home Tournaments Calendar Weather Merchandise Sponsors

Go Back   Spearboard.com - The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Boating Social Media Forum > Spearfishing Gear > All About Pole Spears & Slings

All About Pole Spears & Slings What is it about that traditional method of the early hunter/gatherers under the water? These devices are indeed interesting and effective.

Old 08-26-2012, 06:29 PM   #1
Gator.Lynch

Talking Ray Odor Florida Flounder Special Review

I got this spear Friday and I just had to say I am extremely impressed with it. The customer service was fantastic and for the price I think this is the best pole spear. The spear is a little bit heavier than what I am used to but it has some serious power. I know I'm not supposed to, but I tried it out in the pond behind my house and I was shocked by how powerful it was. Just wanted to express my happiness with the product and service Ray provided me with.

G.L.
Gator.Lynch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 01:22 PM   #2
MonkeyChunks1

Re: Ray Odor Florida Flounder Special Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gator.Lynch View Post
I got this spear Friday and I just had to say I am extremely impressed with it. The customer service was fantastic and for the price I think this is the best pole spear. The spear is a little bit heavier than what I am used to but it has some serious power. I know I'm not supposed to, but I tried it out in the pond behind my house and I was shocked by how powerful it was. Just wanted to express my happiness with the product and service Ray provided me with.

G.L.

Yeah there great spears and pack a punch but you need to use it for a while to get use to the weight, i carry mine and after 3 hours in the water your arms are hurting. so practice every chance you get.
MonkeyChunks1 is offline   Reply With Quote