Home Tournaments Calendar Weather Merchandise Sponsors

Go Back   Spearboard.com - The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Boating Social Media Forum > United States Geographical Locations > California Spearfishing

California Spearfishing Talk here about spearfishing on California's Pacific Coast, and post those reports and photos!

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 9 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 03-02-2014, 03:59 AM   #46
Albondiga
A Harmer

Re: Video of Big White Seabass School

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kale View Post
Whatever. I consider it a crime that pg&e jacked our best piece of coastline and kicked out the rest of us divers except whatever fags work for them and spend our dollars making lame videos to boast on this lame board. Why is there a security zone off diablo when san onofre never had one????? Do you think the resident garibaldi or seabass have something to do with it? Enviro nazis might want them to build a pipe offshore for all that warm water effecting the ecosystem there at your secret spot? I don't mean to take it out on you, but **** that place I hope they shut it down.
It used to be open to the public, all through there. The commercial live fish guys used to moor inside the intake cove and fish the discharge. You can blame the 911 terrorists for closing it down. You think PG and E wants to monitor the coastline? If you want it open so bad go wipe out terrorism. In the mean time don't ever try to guess my spots on a public forum again. You have a problem with my videos, you have my number.
Albondiga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2014, 04:06 AM   #47
Kale

yeah it's the terrorist ok. You can take that line of shit and stick it right back where it came from. I'm not stupid. It's a crime to have that place shutdown, congrats that you benefit from it. It's a crock of shit.
Kale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2014, 04:19 AM   #48
Albondiga
A Harmer

Did you ever get to dive it, before it was closed after September 11th?
Old 03-02-2014, 04:36 AM   #49
Kale

nope. Ive never got to dive it. I would be considered a terrorist and shot on site lol. I've considered charging in on my yak or having somebody drop me in a boat but it's probly not worth the trouble I'd get in. But just based on principal I'd like to see the place shut down. Anybody that can close off and take over our coastline is too big for their own good. To use terrorism bs as an excuse to take away my rights doesn't fly. By that logic they could shut down the ocean near any bridges or metropolitan areas or anywhere in the bs name of security. We both know why PG&E has that area closed and it's not because of terrorists lol. How big are the resident stripers? Have you seen any yt?
Old 03-02-2014, 11:13 AM   #50
Albondiga
A Harmer

So this thread is about some video of some fish. I was out on a dive and had a very unique experience that I was stoked about. I figured others would be interested in seeing it. I enjoy shooting video and editing it, and i am pretty sure many other people also enjoy watching it. You think it is lame, then don't watch. I am not sure what bug made you think this is the "I hate PG&E" thread. If you want to complain about how much they are not fair, start your own thread.
Old 03-02-2014, 11:23 AM   #51
shafe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albondiga View Post
So this thread is about some video of some fish. I was out on a dive and had a very unique experience that I was stoked about. I figured others would be interested in seeing it. I enjoy shooting video and editing it, and i am pretty sure many other people also enjoy watching it. You think it is lame, then don't watch. I am not sure what bug made you think this is the "I hate PG&E" thread. If you want to complain about how much they are not fair, start your own thread.

albondiga - keep your videos coming. love em.
angry guy - start your own thread in the politics section
shafe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2014, 03:39 PM   #52
SpearMax
Forum Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by albondiga View Post
so this thread is about some video of some fish. I was out on a dive and had a very unique experience that i was stoked about. I figured others would be interested in seeing it. I enjoy shooting video and editing it, and i am pretty sure many other people also enjoy watching it. You think it is lame, then don't watch. I am not sure what bug made you think this is the "i hate pg&e" thread. If you want to complain about how much they are not fair, start your own thread.
x2

“Live this day as if it will be your last. Remember that you will only find 'tomorrow' on the calendars of fools.”

---- Success Unlimited Author Og Mandino b.1923 - d.1996
SpearMax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2014, 04:00 PM   #53
Freedvrjim
straight shooter

Thumbs up Re: Video of Big White Seabass School

Great Video, thanks!
Especially since it reminds us East Coast Speros of diving over here with Striped Bass, I have many videos but the sensation is the same. Winter shuts down our season for 5 months but spring is just around the corner
Regardless of where the vid is shot, always awesome to swim with da fishes!
-Jimmy
Old 03-02-2014, 05:22 PM   #54
Kale

I'm just pointing out the obvious. Maybe you can get the monterey bay aquarium to let you shoot some video in their tanks too. If you don't like my comments you can block me lames
Old 03-02-2014, 05:32 PM   #55
Albondiga
A Harmer

Blocking, that is a good idea. I don't need the hate in my life. Everything else is going so great, no sense in letting Spearboard hate sour that.
Old 03-02-2014, 07:23 PM   #56
GhostBuster
Registered Muleigan

those fish arent big.

this thread should be titled, big school of small white seabass.
GhostBuster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2014, 07:48 PM   #57
Albondiga
A Harmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostBuster View Post
those fish arent big.

this thread should be titled, big school of small white seabass.
"Big" is the descriptor of the school size. The fish were big for me, but I don't typically see huge fish. I am happy you have an area to dive that puts out monsters.
Old 03-02-2014, 08:02 PM   #58
GhostBuster
Registered Muleigan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albondiga View Post
"Big" is the descriptor of the school size. The fish were big for me, but I don't typically see huge fish. I am happy you have an area to dive that puts out monsters.
i understand what you are trying to say, but the tread is poorly titled. that is why i suggested the title change.

your area puts out monsters too, you are just not looking in the right places, or at the right time.

Biggest fish also want nothing to do with the "darth vader hitting a 3 foot bong" noise coming from your bubble tank
Old 03-02-2014, 08:05 PM   #59
Big_Berg

Damn Albondiga you're like a proctologist... Assholes seem to flock to you... you're surrounded by a-holes... you get it...
Big_Berg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2014, 08:10 PM   #60
GhostBuster
Registered Muleigan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big_Berg View Post
Damn Albondiga you're like a proctologist... Assholes seem to flock to you... you're surrounded by a-holes... you get it...
stop crying, i was just suggesting he clarify his thread title.

you should see a proctologist, seeing that your clearly butt-hurt.