Home Tournaments Calendar Weather Merchandise Sponsors

Go Back   Spearboard.com - The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Boating Social Media Forum > Announcements and Rules > Spearboard Announcements and Rules

Spearboard Announcements and Rules Check here for annoucements on things that would interest spearfishermen, including seminars or other events

Old 10-04-2003, 05:51 PM   #1
Steel Shootin'

A little housekeeping...

Trying to tidy up the board a little, and this section is one of the things I have had on my to-do list. I am also going to try to get to some of the new forum areas I have been meaning to create.

This "Spearboard Announcements" section has been up since the board started. It was added to be a way for Spearboard to make announcements to it's members about things like Forum Features/Changes, etc. I also wanted to be able to use it to plug sponsors that helped tournaments out by donating prizes for Spearboard Members to win (e.g., product announcements, seminars, sales, etc.). However, with everyone posting announcements about anything, it has lost its intended purpose. Consequently, I moved the existing posts here to the Off Topic, and will limit access to this part of the Board.

Just wanted to explain why....

Scott
Steel Shootin' is offline   Reply With Quote