Home Tournaments Calendar Weather Merchandise Sponsors

Go Back   Spearboard.com - The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Boating Social Media Forum > United States Geographical Locations > Florida Gulfcoast Spearfishing

Florida Gulfcoast Spearfishing Post here to discuss regional action or issues about spearing on Florida's Gulfcoast.

Old 05-10-2017, 04:20 PM   #1
CanyonDiver

Talking Freediver moved to Gulf

Hey Spearos! I'm new to the community and am just reaching out to see if anyone needs a dive buddy on the gulfcoast. I'm a freediver who just moved to the Cape Haze/ Englewood/Port Charlotte area. Would love to join someone for some dives since my old dive buddies are now 4 hours away. I don't mind commuting as far north as St. Pete and as far south as Ft. Myers. Willing to pitch in on boat gas or whatever is needed. I have been free-diving and spearfishing inconsistently for 4 years so I am only comfortable in up to 45' of water and would love to learn from some more experienced divers.

I am used to offshore in the keys, mostly shooting snapper varietals so this is a whole new territory to me. Have only shot Sheepshead on the Gulf side during shore-dives with poor viz so I am looking forward to seeing what this coast has to offer! PM me if you need an easy-going dive buddy or just want to grab a beer and share dive stories/spots!

Cheers
CanyonDiver is offline   Reply With Quote