Home Tournaments Calendar Weather Merchandise Sponsors

Go Back   Spearboard.com - The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Boating Social Media Forum > United States Geographical Locations > Florida East Coast Spearfishing

Florida East Coast Spearfishing Let's talk here about spearing on Florida's Atlantic coast. Reports and other issues about this region belong here.

Old 09-20-2015, 01:46 PM   #1
Thechad90

New guy looking for dive partners Ft. Laud or Palm Beach area

Hello everyone. My name's Chad and I'm a new member. I'm 24 and easy to get along with, or so I'm told. Plantation is my hometown. I love to spearfish and so do some of my friends, but they are hardly as enthusiatic about the sport as I and thus I have not been freediving in a while. I really would like to get out as much as possible. I'm looking for heads to adventure with. I can hold my breath for a minute or so and own a kayak which I have dived off of many times. Anyone who is interested in making a new friend, or would like someone to dive or fish with, give me a holler I will be welding some stuff in Delray Beach for the next two weeks or so and am willing to get going out there as well. 954 849 0700
Thechad90 is offline   Reply With Quote