Home Tournaments Calendar Weather Merchandise Sponsors

Go Back   Spearboard.com - The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Boating Social Media Forum > Boating > Repairs to Engines and Boats

Repairs to Engines and Boats BOAT means "Break Out Another Thousand" to many of us. Discuss your engine and hull repairs here.

Old 11-27-2018, 12:44 AM   #1
TheMackDaddy
hoos your daddy?

Wahoo trip on the 29th and the 30th - need others to join

I have boat docked in marathon. I'm coming from out of state.

The focus of the trip will be wahoo. Looking for one or two competent divers, with bluewater equipment (long gun, floats or a very high capacity reel, sliptips are important but not 100% needed etc.), and experience at driving a 21 ft center counsel boat and know how to pick up divers between drifts, etc.

i got a confirmation from a friend that took some from marathon there there were large packs of hoos swimming around our spot. fish in the 40-60. See my avatar for what you could expect if they are still there.

There have been other speared hoos from key largo to key west within the past week or two. This is the time to do a wahoo trip no doubt.

text me at 650-422-9097. I've put out a lot of messages to old and new contacts so please respond before it gets filled up.
TheMackDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2018, 09:05 AM   #2
Timinator

Re: Wahoo trip on the 29th and the 30th - need others to join

You posted this is the engine repair section. Is the trip in just a couple days?