Home Tournaments Calendar Weather Merchandise Sponsors

Go Back   Spearboard.com - The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Boating Social Media Forum > General Topics (Non-regional) > Memorials and Condolences for Diver Passings

Memorials and Condolences for Diver Passings This forum is intended for Rest in Peace Threads where we as a community offer condolences and memorialize those diver who have passed away. Safety, Accidents and Incidents discussion has a separate forum.

Old 07-08-2022, 08:45 AM   #1
Bottomcrawler
DiverCity, Key West FL

15 years JLB

It’s now been 15 years since that dreadful day. This forum was a blessing then and hopefully is comfort to others as well. Although this memorial page has grown way too large.
Please be careful out there……..I know the rush for adrenaline and the sight of that FISH is a true tease. Just stay safe.
Johnny, you always said “It was fun, that’s all that matters”. While it was true, that fun day has haunted me ever since.
On this day, I am choosing to remember you by taking my 3 kids fishing. They have a true love for the water, in it, around it or on it. Keep a watchful eye over us and maybe bless them with a fish or two.
Until we hunt again…….
Bottomcrawler
Bottomcrawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2022, 07:34 AM   #2
Spear One
Retired Comm. Shooter

Re: 15 years JLB

That was a very shocking and sad day for sure. Hard to believe 15 years have slipped by.

Manufactured By: Spearfishing Specialties (727)-548-7686

E-mail: oceanrhino@gmail.com Web: OceanRhino.com
Spear One is offline   Reply With Quote