Home Tournaments Calendar Weather Merchandise Sponsors

Go Back   Spearboard.com - The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Boating Social Media Forum > Boating > Dive Boats 4-Sale

Dive Boats 4-Sale Have a dive boat you want to sell? Post photos and a good description, and you may just have some success.

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 7 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 08-15-2013, 01:30 PM   #1
Slusher11
Blacktip Spearguns

Clean 38 Fountain CC TE $67,900

Listing my buddys boat for him!! Boat is in showroom condition!!

2002 FOUNTAIN 38’ TE (Tournament Edition)
Boat has 90% updates and improvements.
Multiple custom additions
VERY clean / dry stored inside since purchase

You can see 100 more pictures of the boat in the below link. There are a few upgrades since pictures were taken I just don’t have pictures of the upgrades at this time.

http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/9rak...6bc129re4w9nk7

Hull Color : metallic blue /gray / red boot stripe

Engines: 2002 Mercury Optimax (triple engine) approx. 950 Hrs on each. Engines flushed by running as well as Salt-a-way after every use. Motors maintained very well. Just had tune up all new spark plugs, filters, water pumps, etc. Motors have only seen DFI Optimax oil or full synthetic Pennzoil.

Top speed 63-65mph at 5600 rpm
Fuel economy: Cruise 40-45 mph / fuel burn approx. 1.2 miles per gallon total.

Fuel capacity 300 gal main with 40 gal reserve / motors have only seen non ethanol fuel with Mercury fuel additive

All interior components / cushions are new. New starboard backing with antifungal EZ-dri foam on bolsters and all cushions. All direct from Fountain.

New Electric power steering pump with all new hoses / 316 stainless fittings. Engine Rams / steering system new (Uflex). New helm. All hoses routed in very clean configuration in transom area and throughout the boat.

Electronics : 2 Garmin 5212 touch screen units ( like new). 1KW sonar tilted element flush mount transducer with GSD 24 black box. Radar: Garmin 404 open array (just received new unit from Garmin). Vetus bow thruster recently reconditioned. New Vetus console control panel. Updated gauges with chrome bezels / Smartcraft displays for each engine. Lenses are clean and clear. Console dash panel new powdercoat with clear coat. New ICOM VHF and heavy duty 8 ft VHF antenna. AM/FM/CD/Ipod connectable marine Aquatic AV reciever. JL audio component speakers with M600 6 channel amplifier. Odyssey 2150 (3) batteries 1.5 years old. Added separate bank of 2 AGM batteries for 24 volt use / has custom panel to change between 12 and 24 volts (not in pictures) for accessories. Boat pre-wired for 120 volt shore power or onboard generator. Xantrax 3 bank charger / Minn kota DC/DC charger for 24 volt system. Epirb 406mhz with hydrostatic release.

95% of all wiring throughout boat was gone through and updated / all copper tinned marine grade wire. All 3 sets of battery cables were replace with new larger gauge wire / approx. 90 ft. All crimped with heat shrink connectors.

New rear rocket launcher work station with pull out drawer and full length grab rail. (not pictured)

Slide out cooler under rocket launcher

Entire bilge area reconditioned with all new items (too many to list). Head and holding tank and components reconditioned or new. new macerator pump. All new pumps throughout boat.

50 gallon fresh water holding tank. Saltwater wash down. New hoses / nozzles.

Large live well under rear seat.

V-birth cabin with storage and ceiling rod racking

On-board Armstrong ladder

No trailer / Boat located in Jupiter Florida / Have local transporter that is reasonable if needed.

My plan was to keep this boat forever so every improvement and or repair was completed to keep boat in full working and updated functional condition.

There is just too much to list. I’m sure I have left a lot out of the ad. Boat shows well. If you are serious buyer or have any questions please email me at tmo26@aol.com with contact information and I will call you.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	boat1[1].jpg
Views:	929
Size:	45.9 KB
ID:	194464   Click image for larger version

Name:	boat2[1].jpg
Views:	694
Size:	38.9 KB
ID:	194465   Click image for larger version

Name:	boat3[1].jpg
Views:	659
Size:	39.2 KB
ID:	194466   Click image for larger version

Name:	boat5[1].jpg
Views:	607
Size:	44.6 KB
ID:	194467  
Slusher11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 07:31 AM   #2
Slusher11
Blacktip Spearguns

Re: Clean 38 Fountain CC TE $67,900

Quote:
Originally Posted by slusher11 View Post
listing my buddys boat for him!! Boat is in showroom condition!!

2002 fountain 38’ te (tournament edition)
boat has 90% updates and improvements.
Multiple custom additions
very clean / dry stored inside since purchase

you can see 100 more pictures of the boat in the below link. There are a few upgrades since pictures were taken i just don’t have pictures of the upgrades at this time.

http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/9rak...6bc129re4w9nk7

hull color : Metallic blue /gray / red boot stripe

engines: 2002 mercury optimax (triple engine) approx. 950 hrs on each. Engines flushed by running as well as salt-a-way after every use. Motors maintained very well. Just had tune up all new spark plugs, filters, water pumps, etc. Motors have only seen dfi optimax oil or full synthetic pennzoil.

Top speed 63-65mph at 5600 rpm
fuel economy: Cruise 40-45 mph / fuel burn approx. 1.2 miles per gallon total.

Fuel capacity 300 gal main with 40 gal reserve / motors have only seen non ethanol fuel with mercury fuel additive

all interior components / cushions are new. New starboard backing with antifungal ez-dri foam on bolsters and all cushions. All direct from fountain.

New electric power steering pump with all new hoses / 316 stainless fittings. Engine rams / steering system new (uflex). New helm. All hoses routed in very clean configuration in transom area and throughout the boat.

Electronics : 2 garmin 5212 touch screen units ( like new). 1kw sonar tilted element flush mount transducer with gsd 24 black box. Radar: Garmin 404 open array (just received new unit from garmin). Vetus bow thruster recently reconditioned. New vetus console control panel. Updated gauges with chrome bezels / smartcraft displays for each engine. Lenses are clean and clear. Console dash panel new powdercoat with clear coat. New icom vhf and heavy duty 8 ft vhf antenna. Am/fm/cd/ipod connectable marine aquatic av reciever. Jl audio component speakers with m600 6 channel amplifier. Odyssey 2150 (3) batteries 1.5 years old. Added separate bank of 2 agm batteries for 24 volt use / has custom panel to change between 12 and 24 volts (not in pictures) for accessories. Boat pre-wired for 120 volt shore power or onboard generator. Xantrax 3 bank charger / minn kota dc/dc charger for 24 volt system. Epirb 406mhz with hydrostatic release.

95% of all wiring throughout boat was gone through and updated / all copper tinned marine grade wire. All 3 sets of battery cables were replace with new larger gauge wire / approx. 90 ft. All crimped with heat shrink connectors.

New rear rocket launcher work station with pull out drawer and full length grab rail. (not pictured)

slide out cooler under rocket launcher

entire bilge area reconditioned with all new items (too many to list). Head and holding tank and components reconditioned or new. New macerator pump. All new pumps throughout boat.

50 gallon fresh water holding tank. Saltwater wash down. New hoses / nozzles.

Large live well under rear seat.

V-birth cabin with storage and ceiling rod racking

on-board armstrong ladder

no trailer / boat located in jupiter florida / have local transporter that is reasonable if needed.

My plan was to keep this boat forever so every improvement and or repair was completed to keep boat in full working and updated functional condition.

There is just too much to list. I’m sure i have left a lot out of the ad. Boat shows well. If you are serious buyer or have any questions please email me at tmo26@aol.com with contact information and i will call you.
sold
Slusher11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 09:44 PM   #3
NavyDiver82

Re: Clean 38 Fountain CC TE $67,900

Someone is going to be very pleased. By the way, nice looking boat!
NavyDiver82 is offline   Reply With Quote